Friday, November 19, 2010

exhibition











I'm not sure why but the beginnings of some blogs and the ends seem to come out in an Arabic-looking script. Some words are and some not. The mysteries of the magic machine on my lap.
I have a busy weekend ahead finishing off three works on paper based on the Northern Territory trip that I took a while ago. They are to go in a group exhibition that opens at Walcha Gallery next Friday evening. Walcha is a small artistic town. The town itself has many public sculptures by local sculptors. Above are some of the sculptures.There are also some well known painters in the area. The Gallery has opened quite recently.
I am also putting here a link to a friend's original jewellery site. Here are a few of her beautiful pieces. She makes silver and found object art. She is a sculptor and in her jewellery she uses beaten silver, beads and stones.www.madeit.com.au/misstrinket

No comments: