Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Storm over the paddock

My house move is finally done although I am now in two places at once. I spend the weekends down at my house on it's lovely hillside. This view I have painted many times but still haven't tired of it and it's endless variation of colour, light and newly discovered shapes and lines. During the week I still work in Armidale as I love my job there. I stay up during the week and consider I have now the best of worlds. I found a lovely YouTube video of Christopher Lee painting a landscape. I wonder how long it really took him to paint it? It is very relaxing and interesting to watch with restful music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNy5vIQjHA
I am working on some 30cmx30cm canvases at the moment. I will enter some in the Christmas exhibition at Doggett Street Studio where I had my last exhibition. I will hopefully finish two small works to send to a Melbourne gallery.

No comments: