Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have been busy with preparations for Christmas. I have just returned recently from a family reunion and am feeling very thankful for the large and caring family I come from. A lot of the relies and friends I haven't seen for several years. We have all changed in many ways but are essentially the same as we always have been. I have so many ideas of directions my work could take. I am looking forward to spending a long stretch of time doing nothing but painting following Christmas. I will do some works based on my current landscape but will do some sketches from my recent European trip. I am preparing for my next trip by checking out accommodation, routes and air fares etc. I will go to London and New York. I am excited at the prospect of seeing the Turners in London and seeing the galleries in New York.

No comments: